Welcome to ToTG!



March 31, 2009

Dear Whoever

Hello! I looked through your profile at e-kontakte.se and decided to write you a message and tell I am intersted in you. I'm sure that you are very intelligent and nice person. It would be great to learn more about you! I'm sure we can find something in common and begin a long a beautiful story.I'm looking only for serious relationship, I'm tired of games and dishonesty. I'm ready to give all my love and tenderness to a right man. Maybe that is you? Nobody knows!

I hope you are also interested in communicating with me! Looking forward to hearing from you! Please reply only to my personal e-mail: krasatulechka2009@gmail.com



Dear Whoever You Are,

(you didn't give a name, except for the photo; is your name "MyPhoto"???")

Let's keep this short and sweet, ok? I never left a profile at the site you mentioned; the last time I signed up for a matchmaking service they tried to hook me up with my cousin.

A "long and beautiful story" is what you want, huh? Like a fairy tale? Know the difference between a fairy tale and a Texas tall tale? The fairy tale starts out like this: "Once upon a time..." and the Texas tall tale begins "Now, this ain't no BS..."

So, if you're tired of "games and dishonesty", why are you acting crooked as a dog's hind leg?

You got one thing correct: I am a "right man". I suggest, however, that you look for a "left" one and lower your standards on "nice and intelligent" because them sunuvabitches will sleep with anybody and are stupid enough to fall for your scam.

Sincerely,
Mike

P.S. Here's your "real" address: avalotor@serialsys.com.sg

Here's hopin' the spambots pick up on it and deluge your email account.

THAT ain't no BS.

No comments: