Welcome to ToTG!



March 4, 2009

2 Bottles of Vodka + 1 Kiss =

Woman 'bit off boyfriend's tongue'

The article says the couple had gone grocery shopping, got some food, the two bottles of booze, then she wanted a kiss.

Maybe she had left tongue off of the shopping list?

He should've picked up some brains while he was there.

I take these crazy women's names and put 'em in a little black book so I'll know to avoid them in the future. I know, I know, she's way the heck over in England, but that's barely enough space between me 'n crazy women.

Sometimes I will strike up a conversation with a guy and he'll tell me he just got divorced and will elaborate on the crazy stuff she did while/after they were breaking up. I always ask the guy if she's taking her maiden name back and would he please tell me what it is?

They almost always get offended, thinking that I'm going to go after her. They always laugh when I tell them about my "list" I keep and that I want to know what her name is if/when I run into her.

I've dated enough crazy women in my life, far more than my fair share. Some other guy needs to pick up the slack.

2 comments:

Alison said...

This post made me think of the case of Lorena Bobbitt and what she did to her husband John Wayne ! .........if you ever come to visit us here near Virginia Beach ,thats where she is reportedly living now ,just in case you want to add her to that little black book ; )

Mike said...

There was a joke going around about that time: "Who's the most dangerous woman in America?"

Answer: "Tonya Rodham Bobbit"

Thanks for posting.