Welcome to ToTG!



March 22, 2009

Don't Svet Your Destiny

Good afternoon or evening, depending on that time of day when you receive this letter.

I looked your questionnaire and to tell the truth you have very much drawn my attention. I shall be glad, if we shall get acquainted to you. to me, I the single girl who wants to find the prince.

My name Svetlana. To me of 28 years, and I am still single in this big world. If you as single the man, and to you from 30 till 55 years I shall be glad to contact you. Probably it is our destiny?

If you were interested with my offer on acquaintance I shall wait your answer, on my personal E-mail: svetulka80@yahoo.de

I hope, that you will not ignore me. I shall wait your answer.

Yours faithfully
Svetlana.



Dear Svetlana,

You're trying to tell me you can't find a man in all of Russia? I guess I can sympathize because I've been told I can't find a woman in this hemisphere.

So, you can't find a prince, eh? Ever try kissing frogs? It might be your destiny to find a prince or it might be your destiny to get warts, who knows?

Always,
Mike

P.S. Next time you write, put in some funnier stuff so I can have an easier time making fun of it. (Your fractured English just isn't enough) Rest assured, however, that I will never ignore them.

Just to let you know, I post these mails so I can let the spambots pick up on your email addy as well as the one the email really came from.

dakimushkin@list.ru

No comments: