Welcome to ToTG!



March 23, 2009

Steel-Toed




You Are Cowboy Boots



You are incredibly down to earth and happy with yourself. You don't pretend to be someone else.

You also tend to be very practical. You don't really have a lot of room for fluff in your life.

You are a very honest and direct person. You will give anyone a straight answer, even if it's a bit uncomfortable.

While you're quite sensible, you always like a little bit of flash in your life. You don't overdo it, but you do like turning heads.




I've owned one pair of cowboys boots in my life and they were steel-toed. I ordered them through a company I worked for at the time and for some reason, they were a size too small. I couldn't send them back, so I wore them...for a very short while.

To this day my toes ache when I see a pair of cowboys boots. Since I live in the Texas Panhandle, my tootsies ache pretty much all the time.

There were several versions of this song on YouTube, but I like this one because it's got nice, shapely legs in the boots. On the other hand, it's a little disconcerting to think those same legs are grandma...or even great-grandma...legs these days. Oh well, I'm gettin' to the age where varicose veins and wrinkles are starting to be sexy to me.

These Boots Are Made For Walking - Nancy Sinatra

No comments: