Welcome to ToTG!



March 18, 2009

Freaky Favicon

Quite a few hits on this blog come from image searches, such as the following:



Sometimes it's easy to see...as above...what the post was, but sometimes the Feedjit widget just shows someone came to this site from the Google image search. The result sometimes does not show what they were looking for and I have to click on the link in the frame from the Google image search to see what graphic they were wanting to see.

I noticed something unusual the other day when I clicked on the link; usually the favicon (the tiny image in front of the URL in the address window) will show the Picassa favicon:



But the following photo had a favicon that was the photo!



This is going to bother me until I figure it out.

I'm thinking of adding a favicon to this blog, BTW, but most images are not very clear when reduced to 16x16.

No comments: