Welcome to ToTG!



March 15, 2009

Cursebird



From the website:

Cursebird is the real-time feed of people swearing on Twitter.

Several months ago I was chatting with an online "former friend" and was encouraged to join Twitter . He was offended when I told him "Thanks, but no thanks" mainly because of the language and that it seems to be for the "younger crowd" and that I didn't care for the immature posters and inane posts. He closed the chat window but not before he had cursed at me and said I was a "behind-the-times old &*^%#*&!". I bet he leads the Cursebird League if he's that thin-skinned and foul-mouthed. He's certainly one of those I was talking about, the "Twits who Twitter".

Sure, I've been known to have a potty-mouth at times, but it's almost always to accentuate my point or to show someone just how angry I am. I'm with the general consensus that excessive swearing is a sign of a limited vocabulary.

DO NOT GO TO THE SITE if you're offended by rude language!!!

I've got some cursing parrot jokes, but will leave them out.

No comments: