Welcome to ToTG!



March 21, 2009

Easter Bunny Letters

Free letter from the Easter Bunny

Fill out the form, personalizing it with your child's name and other information and you'll receive a letter you can print out.

Here's a sample I made for myself:

Dear Mike,

Hi, and Happy Easter! Things are very busy here in our village. Some of the younger rabbits just finished learning how to decorate eggs. The hens are laying extra eggs so that we will have enough for everyone who has been good. As far as the candy makers, they are all working overtime! Soon, I will be ready to hop over to Pampa!

Are you getting ready to celebrate Easter? Are you friends ready to celebrate, too? I'll bet you are really looking forward to finding all the treats I leave. I see that you would like chocolate Easter bunnies. I will try my best to bring some, along with a basket of goodies for you and the rest of your family.

I love this time of year, because Spring is here! Soon the flowers will start to grow, baby animals will be born, and the weather will be just right for an Easter Egg Hunt. Do you like Easter Egg Hunts? I bet that you find lots of eggs this year, because the chickens are really working hard!

Well, I better go for now. The hens are making a lot of noise and I have to see who is bothering them. Remember to be extra good for BJ Katt, because I have to hop right past houses that have naughty children! I hope your house is one of those that stays on my list. Have a Hoppy Easter!!

Love,

The Easter Bunny

P.S. Don't forget to leave me a carrot or some lettuce--I can get very hungry making my rounds!!

No comments: