Welcome to ToTG!



April 7, 2009

Buzz Off Eva

Hi! My name is Eva.

I am a girl from Russia and want to find friend in USA. If you are interested in our acquaintence, please, write me on my e-mail address: preety1girla@googlemail.com I will tell you more about me and my life. I think you won’t be dissapointed because I am very cheerful and try to enjoy the life. I also like to get new friends and share my thought and ideas with them. I have many friends here in Russia. But I don’t have any friend abroad yet. I think it is just the time to get new experience. I hope you won’t deny such a sweet lady to become her friend. Sweet and warm kiss from Russia. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Eva

Dear Eva,

I'm sorry, but I don't like these letters without photos. I won't even make fun of yours and am only publishing it as so to make your email address available for the spambots.

Regards,
Mike

P.S. Here's the email it really came from: upsappy@maildropdirect.com



UPDATE: Got another letter from Eva, but this one is from a different spammer.
(surprise, surprise!)
igsatiric@domainsatretail.com


Two more identical ones while I slept
nlmainland@enexes.com
cscyanamid@lanset.com

2 comments:

CanucKipper said...

This just landed in my email as well... TWICE today actually -- Different email origin, but same content

Mike said...

If you'll do a search for "spam" in this blog, you'll see the other ones I've poked fun at.

I like 'em when they send me the scantily-clad photos, don't you? -grin-

Thanks for posting, come back when you can stay awhile!