Welcome to ToTG!



April 8, 2009

Careful With the Tweezers, Katya

Hello My Friend! I hope you can this message without effort - and I will hope very much that I have executed all truly and you can read my message which I direct to you for the purpose of our personal acquaintance,

My name is Katya i'am 28 years old and now I very much would like to get acquainted with the Worthy and decent man for creation of a good fellowship, your personal email I have received by means from one of marriage agensy of my city and now I can hope only that it will be interesting to you and i hope that we can continue our dialogue and in this case I with impatience will look forward to hearing from you...

Please reply only to my personal e-mail: krisakatyshka@yahoo.com

Yours faithfully - your New Friend... Katya.



Dear Katya,

You're not a "real" blonde, are you? I'm just wonderin' why you're trying to act like one.

The only thing darker than your roots is your heart, I'm thinkin'.

Sincerely,
Mike

P.S. Here's an address for your "agensy"

telequest.mintz@attglobal.ne

P.P.S. A helpful hint: It's not good to be drunk when you're pluckin' yer eyebrows.

No comments: