Welcome to ToTG!



April 4, 2009

Irina, You Scheme-a!

Hello.

Please, do not be surprise - this letter is not a spam one.

You will probably be amazed of the fact that I am writing you an e-mail. Yesterday I myself was amazed too, when saw your letter in my e-mail box. The letter was about love and sensations among people. The motto of the letter was like this search for love and you ll become happy. I liked this letter very much. There was a list of e-mails where I found yours. I decided to write you. Maybe you are seeking love too? Maybe it s our destiny?

I do not know actually who was the person that had sent me that e-mail and how did he get my e-mail address. I think it is not important. The most amazing thing is that I can write you. I would like to know more about you. Providing that it is me who is the first to write, I want to say some words of my personality.

My name is Irina. I am 30 years old. I have never been married and have no children. I am cute, calm, kind and sociable. I think it is interesting to talk with you and discover new features of yours Discover you as a person. I am a serious woman and I am looking for serious relations. For me it means no deception, no double jokes. I am looking for a real person who will manage to love and respect me. I hope you are searching for your love, too.

I do not think that in love-relations age and appearance have any importance. The chief factor for me is ability to love and respect seriously! I have lots of hobbies and interests in life. Among them you will find sport, cooking, books reading and definitely music. I am going crazy about housekeeping and house holding. I like tiding up and general cleaning. I am keen on experimenting in my kitchen. I love changes.

I am fond of animals and prefer to lead a healthy lifestyle, thus, I do not smoke or use alcohol. Hey, my new pen-friend. What can you tell me about yourself? I want to learn more about you. In my future letter I will describe my character and my personality more precisely. Definitely, I will send you some of my photographs. It will help you to understand who I am and where I live. My photos will reveal all parts of my life my happiness, my pensiveness and sometimes melancholy.

Please reply only to my personal e-mail: lovelykitty1978@gmail.com

I am looking forward to your reply. I am really interested in knowing you better.

Remember of me.
Your new friend,
Irina.



Dear Irina,

The last time you wrote me
, your name was Anastasiya. What's up with that?

Thanks for the photo, though. I particularly like them with less clothes. You can keep sending these mails if you put in pics like the one above and I don't even care if you're lying about your name.

Regards,
Mike

P.S. I'm annoyed that I forgot to put in your "real" address. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get another one or two or three or four hundred from you where I'll get a chance to look into the "details" and get the address from which it really came so I can publish it and get the spambots to deluge your inbox. For the meantime, I'll have to use this one: lovelykitty1978@gmail.com that you want poor slobs like me to reply to. Well, poor slobs like me, just more desperate and dumber.

No comments: