Welcome to ToTG!



April 3, 2009

Dreams



Oh, I hope not. Especially not the dreams I have after drinking a couple of beers along with eating some pickled okra and sardines covered in hot sauce and horseradish. If my dreams ARE the best guide to the future, then I can look forward to 6 foot tall tap-dancing talking cats that drive motorcycles.

Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) - Eurythmics



Annie Lennox has been the subject of a few of my better dreams. I dream in color...I know, because I remember her tangerine marine haircut.

I'm glad I don't dream of Patsy Cline, even though she was beautiful.

Sweet Dreams - Patsy Cline



More dreamy gals:

These Dreams - Heart



I'd like to add Fleetwood Mac's "Dreams" because I've had several dreams about Stevie Nicks (and wish I'd had some with Christine McVie) or The Cranberry's "Dreams". I could go on and on with this dream theme scheme but....

No comments: