Welcome to ToTG!



April 6, 2009

Morph Thing

Morph images of famous people together at MorphThing.com; register and you can upload your own images to morph.

This thing is addictive and the possibilities are endless. Some of the best combinations had already been done, such as Obama and Hitler:



Quite the contrast: George Bush and Einstein:



I was getting tired of doing political figures, thinking I might do some celebrities, then thought to bridge the two when I saw them next to each other on the "A" page:

Al Gore and Al Pacino



How 'bout Madonna and Mao Zedong



For some reason, I thought Jay Leno and Stalin might be funny.

I was right.



Then on the "O" page, I saw these two together, Osama Bin Laden and Oprah:



It got me to wondering what celebs kids would look like.

If Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise had had a child together:



Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thorton's child:



I think while I was growing up I saw every Elvis movie ever made. After watching Viva Las Vegas, I fell madly in love with Ann Margaret. Here's what their kid would look like:



Wait, I think Elvis DID have a child that looks like that, didn't he? He must've had some dominant genes.

I started to get some silly and surreal ideas:

Marilyn Monroe and Marilyn Manson



I decided I'd best quit when I thought of this one:



Chewbacca and Vivian Leigh


MorphThing.com

1 comment:

The Local Malcontent said...

an [ugly] remark, duly denied by author. But #8... definitely,