Welcome to ToTG!



April 19, 2009

Quick Search

Looking through my Firefox Bookmarks, I clicked on "Quick Search" which relies on my search history for the results. If the following is an indication, then I think someone has been sneaking in here and getting on my computer.

(click for better view)



I did visit craigslist a few weeks ago to see what an article I read about it was referring to and I also visited the US Postal Service site just the other day to see the first class postage rates. (hey, it seems the price of a stamp goes up every week!) I don't understand why Macy's was included; nor do I understand why MapQuest, Sotheby's or the Library of Congress websites were in the results. HotAir is just that, full of hot air and I don't go to McDonald's, either in person or online.

I haven't visited Victoria's Secret, either....but if I WERE to visit it, I'd go there to ogle the models, not looking for stuff to wear myself.

Just wanted everyone to know, that's all.

2 comments:

The Local Malcontent said...

Uh, right. I don't shop Victoria's Secret either, but have you seen that precious, purple negligee on page 15?
TO. die for.

Heh. And all this time, I thought this was you, singing here, Mike....
Have a great week, buddy~!

Mike said...

I don't sing that well.

Purple? Not my color...I would need something in earth tones or even yellow to go with my eyes.

OR...black, to hide my rolls of fat...er, curvy figure.