Welcome to ToTG!



April 2, 2009

Olga on the Volga II

Hello,

I don’t know how to start this letter. So... My name is Olga. I want to have a pen-friend very much and may be in due course it might to turn out in something more than friendship. I live in central part of Russia and I want to find out my beloved in other country. I am not interested in relationships with Russian men so I meet only pain in these relationships. I have a friend who works in the dating agency and she helps me in a search of the man. When I have seen your profile, I liked you very much and I decided that I will write to you necessarily.

I put my photo to this email that you could see me. If you are interested in communication with me, I hope you will find out some time to write me something. I will answer you necessarily and tell you a little bit more about me.

Please reply only to my personal email: fireinmyheartm@gmail.com


I will be very happy if you would answer to me.



Dear Olga,

Thanks for your email. You're prettier than the last Olga who wrote me but while the photos change, the message is still pretty much the same.

I'm not sure where you saw my profile unless it was here on Blogger.

(and if you like my profile pic in it, then you've got a problem. OTOH, if you live near Chernobyl, then that might explain your attraction. )

You state you "meet only pain" with your Russian men; pardon me, but I'm curious....it's not a "whips and chains" sorta deal, is it?

I'D have to be a masochist to really reply to your mail, that's for sure.

Regards,
Mike

P.S. Here's your real address. Hope the spammers cause you some pain.

stw@omron.com.sg

1 comment:

sharintexas said...

If she wants to have a pen-friend she should write to someone in prison!