Welcome to ToTG!



April 15, 2009

A Masterpiece




You Are a Painting



You are a passionate person. You see the emotional undertones that others miss.

Compared to other people, you are sentimental. You allow yourself to feel everything.

Believe that art should capture the beauty and mood of a moment.

The best art speaks to your heart. It makes you smile, dream, or even cry.



I sometimes feel like a painting
Hanging crooked upon a wall
And people keep adjusting me
To make sure that I don't fall.

To some, I'm a colorful masterpiece
Others see shades of gray
My friends are those who stop and look
The rest just walk away.

I may not be a masterpiece
Hanging in a golden frame
I might not be a Rembrandt
But I'm an original, all the same!

1 comment:

Barb said...

You Are a Drawing You appreciate things that are simple and elegant.
You believe that complexity is mostly used to mask flaws.

You believe that art is about leaving more to the imagination.
The best art isn't overly showy or flashy. It subtly beautiful.