Welcome to ToTG!



April 13, 2009

Yuliya Coughalot

Greetings!
My name is Yuliya! I am 29 years old. I addressed in agency acquaintances. When I have specified, how I search for type of the man. Me have told to approach in 1 week. When I have again come to agency of acquaintances, to me have told yours email adress. I am a teacher and i like my work very much. I work with children and Now I have an opportunity to write to you I am an interesting, beautiful, kind and single young lady. I want to find my love, my half and want to marry him. I have started to look on the Internet because my girlfriend has found the husband in the Internet and consequently I also hope, that to a smog to have a happy family in the future. I am looking for a man who will fall in love with me and I will fall in love with him. I have never been married but I dream about it. I am fond of children and I dream about a happy family with the beloved man. I am interested in music, cooking, reading, travelling and others. I know English very good and can easily speak!!

If you are interested or have any questions in me please write me only to my personal e-mail: yulkapulka090@yahoo.com

Please write me and I will send you my photos.
I wait for your letter very much.
Yuliya.




Dear Yulia,

If you want "to a smog to have a happy family in the future", then I'd suggest writing to someone in Los Angeles. We have a lot of bad things here in the Texas Panhandle...rattlesnakes, tornadoes and more than our fair share of liberals, but the last thing you'll find here is smog. Oh, there might be some smog in places, such as around chemical plants and refineries, but, thanks to the wind and depending upon which way it's blowing, in a day or two the pollution will be in either New Mexico or Oklahoma.

You'd do well in California, especially in Hollywood, as all you will need is a big showing of skin and a pretty face: no talent required. Oh yeah, if you DO decide to write me again, send some pics with more skin showing.

Writing to me, if you don't mind me saying so, is barking up the wrong tree.
(such as the one you're in)

Sincerely,
Mike

P.S. Here's your "real" address: mervye@serialsys.com.sg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BAH. I got the same letter. Been chatting for a few weeks and received a multitude of pictures. It's a scam, so I'll screw around with "her".