Welcome to ToTG!



September 20, 2008

Happy Together - The Turtles

Noticed a hit on this, and as I've been prone to doing lately, checked to see if the video still worked. The original one had been removed by the poster, so I found this one.



Wiki on The Turtles

Some interesting stuff there on Wiki (for what that's worth) about the band. I was trying to think of at least one other song they did, but I couldn't name one with any certainty. After looking through my mp3 library, I saw I had "She'd Rather Be With Me". YouTube also has Some Girl

This song reminds me of a girl (girl, hell, she's probably a grandmother now) who always liked this song when we were in school together. I liked it too, and maybe it's the things we have in common with others that hold on longest in our memories.

No comments: