Welcome to ToTG!



September 18, 2008

My Umbrella Matches My Heart




What Your Black Umbrella Says About You



When faced with adversity, you respond with authority. You don't let problems faze you.

You are naturally powerful and commanding. People look to you to take charge.

You are elegant and classy. You know how to always say and do the right thing.

While you stand out, you also fit it. You thrive in a variety of situations.

On a rainy day: you carry on as normal - a little bad weather isn't going to get in your way!

2 comments:

sharintexas said...

What's the rain theme you have going on here today? My favorite color umbrella was green. That matches my eyes! And your heart isn't black!

Mike said...

I dunno, found the Umbrella Today link, then saw the quiz link in saved Favs, always loved CCR, thought they'd fit. Was a lovely day, otherwise.

Thanks for posting